Students and tutors would be able to send multimedia files in the pinlearn chat box
Such as pdf, audio(MP3) and video ( .webm, .mp4) at the same time The users can send multiple media files at the same time.
There would be a notification alert if the students or tutors have any unread messages in the message feature.
- Can tutors upload multiple media files under the same lecture?
- A tutor created a course but doesn't appear in his course management dashboard, why?
- if I upload a course video in a format (other than mp4)-can the system automatically convert to a playable format?
- Course Management FAQ
- How a Student Purchases the Course and Gets Access
- What if a student skips to end of the course session/module?
- If a student gift a course to a non-member of the platform - where can he access it?
- If a student gifts a course/group class to another student who is already a member of the platform, where can the recipient access his gifted course/group class?
- Can a student gift a course/webinar to himself?
- What is the minimum buffer time required to book a group class prior to the schedule by a student?
- How will the admin know if the tutor/host didn't start the session yet?
- What if the tutor disconnects in between of the zoom session?
- Can a tutor start the session prior to the scheduled time?
- What if a tutor already have a pro account while signing up with the platform?
- When does a tutor receives the zoom activation email?